System Hardware Overview
The system hardware includes:
- Camera head, which contains the Capture camera, optics and electronics
- Patient’s chinrest, which secure the patient head position
- Slit-lamp base with joystick, which is used for the alignment of the camera and the lens to the patient eye and pupil.
- The laptop Capture Station, which connected to the camera via
- USB3 cable, which is used to control the device as well as to capture and display store the captured retinal images and store the patient database.